Call or message below businesses for in-store availability
Rossetti Elementi Natura Casserole Pot - 20cm
- Metal utensil safe cooking
- One wipe comfort clean. No-Mess-No-Fuss
- Use less or almost no oil everytime
A Cookware collection by the Italian brand Rossetti, the Elementi Natura Porcelain Enamel Cookware series is amongst the most stressed and toughest cookware in the industry.
Uniquely inspired by elements of nature, Rossetti recreates a traditional line of classic Italian cookware.
Manufactured with Metaclad+ maximum non-stick and toughened with hard mineral particles, Elementi Natura is the "No-Mess No-Fuss" care free Cookware.
This "Innocent" Cookware allows less or almost no oil to be used during cooking, resistant to scratch with surfaces comfortably cleaned.
Why Porcelain Enamel?
- Allows extremely easy cleaning every single time
- High Scratch-Resistant surfaces
- Allows application of Metaclad+ Maximum Non-stick Coatings
- Metaclad+ premium coating allows less or almost no oil, the very best in ultra-food safe and non-stick technology
- No chance of cracking unlike regular ceramic cookware
MADE IN ITALY
Suitable on all heat sources except induction
Registered in 1956 by the Rossetti brothers in Italy, Antonio and Tonino Rossetti developed the Rossetti Brand, a world of Italian Cookware & Kitchenware that have captivated generations of customers providing both aesthetics and functionality at the heart around its design principle of kitchenware products.
Today, Rossetti Intelligenza Casalinghi recreates some of the most widely used kitchenware products in its minimalistic form easing the complicated alternatives in the industry for the new design oriented and practical customer. With the success of its Elementi Natura and Buon Appetito Collections worldwide, Rossetti continues to look at new advancements to develop trendy and well designed objects to enhance our daily lives.